Million Dollar Research is committed to securing your personal data and respecting the choices you make. “Personal data” is any information from which you could be personally identified. This statement informs you of our collection and privacy practices for personal data.
These terms of service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you service governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and jurisdiction of Pune, Maharashtra.
Without written consent of you, we will keep your privacy information in our database in order to provide you following targeted services:
- To customize/ personalize the experience and content
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Only in the case of following special purpose, we will not disclose the customer’s privacy information under any circumstances:
- To comply with any subpoena, investigative demand, a court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To defend against legal claims;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.